- Publisher / CPC:
- Failure to include a S&H disclosure (Ex.: “S&H applies” or “Pay $___ for Shipping”) and a disclosure indicating that there are additional terms (such as “See Terms for Details” or "Click Here for Details") prominently displayed close to the word "Free," where the word "Free" is used prominently or where it is used near a link to a trial offer.
- If the word “Free” is not used next to link to a trial offer, failure to have a S&H disclosure (Ex.: “S&H applies” or “Pay $___ for Shipping”) and a disclosure indicating any additional material terms if applicable.
- CPA Advertiser:
- Failure to have disclosure of S&H and the other material terms (including rebill terms) of the trial offer displayed prominently and in close proximity to the credit card submit field.
- Any time you are making a ``Free'' or similar offer all the terms, conditions and obligations upon which receipt and retention of the ``Free'' item are contingent should be set forth clearly and conspicuously at the outset of the offer so as to leave no reasonable probability that the terms of the offer might be misunderstood.
- You must provide users the opportunity to affirmatively consent to recurrent billing or subscriptions. This can be done by allowing users to click a button which signifies their consent next to a clear and conspicuous disclosure of the price, billing interval, cancellation method and other material terms. This may also be done through the use of an opt-in box which users must check before submitting their information and which is positioned next to a hyperlink to the terms and conditions.
- Providing prices and billing information in very small print on your website isn't considered clear and conspicuous to users.
What happens if I violate this policy?
Ad denial: Ads that don't follow this policy may get denied. A denied ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised with Clickbooth until the problem is fixed.
Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup.
If you still have questions about this policy, you can contact us via the link below.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Contact Support