Any comments on a landing page should be truthful and authentic.
- Examples of what will be flagged:
- Comments that default to current or recent date
- Comments that are static and always current or recent date
- Comments that are static and look like Facebook comments with no actual link back to Facebook.
- If your landing page is flagged, you will be asked to provide documentation establishing that the comments are truthful and authentic.
What happens if I violate this policy?
Ad denial: Ads that don't follow this policy may get denied. A denied ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised with Clickbooth until the problem is fixed.
Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup.
If you still have questions about this policy, you can contact us via the link below.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Contact Support